Miniclip’s Basketball Stars is one of the most famous sports game available for iOS and Android that does not require any internet. The title offers simple and addictive gameplay, which players can master quickly. Basketball Stars offers lots of features, such as Online MP Mode (1v1), decent graphics, several unlockable basketballs, various tricks inspired by real sports, several outfits/kits, a career mode, and much more.
Although the game doesn’t allow players to guide their character like in an open-world title, it does have tons of animations including slam dunks, which makes the miniclip-supported venture quite engaging. However, many newcomers are often confused about the dunking part of the in-app minigames in Basketball Stars.
Readers can learn more about dunking in the miniclip (famous for 8 ball pool) basketball games in the next section.
Basketball Stars: A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Dive Into the Game
Dunking is not part of the original game mode in Miniclip’s basketball title. However, players can find a separate “Dunks” game in the “Minigames” section. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how they can execute a slam dunk in the game:
- step 1: Open the game on your Android or iOS device and tap “Minigames” available on the homepage of the app.
- step 2: In the “Minigames” section, click on the “Dunks” option, where you’ll find two options – Dunk! (with a gold bar icon) and Dunk! (free with the “watch video” icon).
- step 3: Watch the video to take advantage of the FREE opportunity, which will automatically open the minigame once the ad ends.
- step 4: Now, the character will run automatically, and you have to tap the screen to execute a slam dunk.
- Step 5: You need to tap the screen when the white bar is inside the sky blue box. Additionally, tapping the screen when the white bar is close to the green will maximize points.
The game allows players to execute slam dunks with various moves such as flips, alley-oops and windmills. In addition, one can earn Dunk Points at the end of each minigame, which offer several free prizes such as “Dunk King” items, free cash, gold bars, in-game bags, and accumulation of a specific number of points. On doing.
Basketball Stars – System Requirements and Download Process
Here are the minimum system requirements for Miniclip’s basketball mobile game:
- iOS version- iOS 11.0 or later
- iPadOS version – iPadOS 11.0 or later
- Shape – 220.5 MB
- Latest Version – 1.42.0 (Released April 14, 2023)
- AOS Version – Android 5.0 and above
- Shape – about 84MB
- Latest Version – 1.42.0
Readers can follow this step-by-step guide to install the game on their smartphones (Android or iOS):
- step 1: Open Google Play (Android) or the App Store (iOS/iPadOS) and use the search bar to browse for Basketball Stars.
- step 2: Tap on the relevant results and hit the Install button to initiate the download.
- step 3: Once downloaded, hit the Open button and enjoy the game.
Miniclip’s Basketball Stars is an interesting title to pick up on your mobile device. Boasting of superb mechanics and visuals, players are bound to love their in-game experience.