Cave will finally be playable in the second part of Genshin Impact 3.6. This 4-star Dendro Claymore user can be summoned on both Baiju’s and Ganyu’s event wishes. Featured 4-Stars are fairly easy to get, which means these upcoming banners will be the perfect time to get Kev’s Constellation or just the character at least once.
Keep in mind that the release date of Kaweh is tied to server time. Therefore, separate countdowns are listed in this article. A list of all required materials and recommended builds will also be mentioned for players interested in further developing this character.
Banner Countdown for Kaweh at Genshin Impact 3.6
Passengers definitely know that the banners of Nilau and Nahida will end on May 02, 2023 at 05:59:59 PM. The previous patch followed a pattern where the second stage event wish starts one minute later.
Ergo, the above countdown is for May 2, 2023 at 6:00 PM (UTC+8).
The European server operates in the UTC+1 time zone. This means that players on this server can get Kaveh approximately seven hours after the Asian playerbase. By comparison, Americans would have to wait six hours longer than Europeans.
The final countdown to this article is for May 2, 2023 at 6:00 PM (UTC-5). Players on the US servers will have to wait the longest for Baiju and Ganyu Banner to go live. In the meantime, it might be worth pre-cultivating some of the ingredients before summoning the kawaeh.
Here is a list of everything Genshin Impact players need to farm this character to the max:
- 1x Nagadas Emerald Sliver
- 9x Nagadas Emerald Piece
- 9x Nagadas Emerald Chunks
- 6x Nagadas Emerald Gemstone
- 168x mourning flower
- 46x Quelled Creeper
- 36x Fungal Spores
- 96x luminescent pollen
- 129x crystalline putty dust
- the 9x lesson in ingenuity
- 63x guide to simplicity
- 114x philosophy of simplicity
- 18x Primordial Greenbloom
- 3x Crown of Insight
Please note that the above list is for both Ascension and Talent material. It is possible to obtain any of these items before this character’s banner appears in the second part of Genshin Impact 3.6.
makes the best
Let’s start with the best of Kaweh’s artwork as of Genshin Impact 3.6:
- 4-piece Gilded Dreams: This character will regularly trigger Bloom and appreciate Elemental Mastery and ATK to buff.
- 4-piece flower of Paradise Lost: Created exclusively for Bloom-based units.
- 4-piece Deepwood Memories: This is always useful on Dendro characters, especially if no one else in the party is using this set.
- Two 2-piece combinations of Flower of Paradise Lost, Wanderer’s Troop, or Gilded Dreams: +160 Elemental Mastery is great if your goal is to trigger Bloom.
Elemental Mastery is the best position to go to on Artifacts. Energy recharge is also valuable.
Here are some of the best possible character weapons in Genshin Impact 3.6:
- Mailed Flowers: It was easy for R5 in a recent event and provides a lot of elemental dexterity.
- Makhaira Aquamarine: Weapon-Event Only 4-Star Claymore, but it still increases elemental mastery and has a nice effect.
- Rainlasher: It is easy to obtain, and this character will regularly fight enemies affected by Hydro.
- Forest Emblem: A budget option that you can make.
Generally speaking, anything that grants him elemental dexterity or energy recharge is usable.
Poll: Are you getting the Kaweh just for its design?