Today, Nintendo held another indie world Showcase, where it showed off a lot of neat looking indie games coming to the Nintendo Switch over the next several months. There weren’t any surprise announcements at this April 19th showcase, but there were a few successors to the enjoyable indie games necrodancer and the crypt of blasphemy were revealed, and several games were shadow-dropped. If you’re looking for a roundup of everything that was shown, we have it right here for you.
Necrodancer’s Rift Announced
Brace Yourself Games is one of the premiere rhythm game developers thanks to titles like crypt of the necrodancer And pool of hyrule, and it announced a new game today. Topic necrodancer rift, it is a lane-based game where players rhythmically attack the monsters coming down each lane. The game also features minigames that hew more closely to the Rhythm Heaven series. necrodancer rift Will be released later this year.
Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security breach and more are covered
As might be expected with any Nintendo presentation today, some of the games were shadow-dropped. The most notable of these games was a port of the popular horror game Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach, but that wasn’t the only game released today. magnetism platform telsagrad remastered And Teslagrad 2as well as supernatural comedy rpg shadow of loathingare still available today.
game kitchen contemptuous Made a name for itself as one of the most brutal Metroidvanias of the last decade, both in visual style and gameplay. During today’s Indie World, the team revealed that they are working on a sequel where players explore a place called The Miracle. When it comes to the gameplay, players can expect three new weapons and will encounter weapon memories that expand their moves. cynical 2 Will be released this summer.
Horror-adventure game from Night School Studios and Netflix Oxenfree 2: Lost Signal It’s been in the works for a while, and it finally got a release date during today’s Indie World Showcase. we learned that Oxenfree 2: Lost SignalWhich takes place five years after the events of the original and follows a woman named Camena investigating mysterious radio signals, will be out on July 12. This release date also applies to the PC, Mac, PlayStation 4, PS5, and mobile versions. Play.
- Mineko’s Night Market Launching on 26 September.
- Pathia Games Showcased my time in sandrockA desert-themed sequel to the farming sim my time at portia Coming out sometime this summer.
- overcooked Plateup! Launches this October.
- digital board game calico quilts and cats Launches this fall.
- Slight left: Cupboard and drawer The DLC launches in June.
- shovel knight pocket dungeon free dlc puzzle pack Comes out this spring.
- cult of the lamb The Remnants of the Old Faithful update will be released on April 24th.
- animal well Coming to Nintendo Switch in early 2024.
- time bending crime puzzle game crime at Comes out on June 30.
- paper trail Launches this August.
- Little Kitty, Big City Will be released in 2024.
- mantras of sennar Got a September 5 release date.
- brotetto Will be released sometime in 2023.
- Escape Academy: Full Version Comes to Switch this fall.
- jet set radio spiritual successor bomb rush cyberfunk Finally got a confirmed release date: August 18th.